“I have always felt the spirits of places, most especially the strong, supportive spirits of the land, who call out to me, guiding me to lay my body down upon it, and to walk upon the earth so that I can feel the ground with the soles of my bare feet, and I have always felt the spirits of trees who speak to me of reaching upwards with the whispering of their leaves, and of digging down deep with the silence of their roots, and I have always listened to the spirits within stones, who are slow moving, wise and gentle and teach me their wisdom of patience and trust.
Almost all cultures speak of nature spirits, elemental spirits and the Great Spirit of All, reminding us of our connection and relationship with them, but we have all but forgotten this. A long ago and almost forgotten practice, now is a good time in the world to make these connections again, to sense the spirit of The Great Spirit that is within nature, within the land and within ourselves, for it is the separation of ourselves from this that causes all fear, doubt and hardship, and the recognition of this sharedness of spirit that will not only sustain us through all hardship, all doubt and all fear, but will save us from these things, too.
We are each other, and all things are one.”
– from the Living Wild Monthly Almanac ~ Renee Starr
Nature is the macrocosm, or the whole, and you are the microcosm, or the miniature version of the whole…and these two things cannot—and are not ever separate. One cannot exist without the other. They are symbiotic, synergetic, intertwined and related. You are intrinsically connected to the moon, the sun, the elements, the waters, and the land. Accepting the idea of being related to everything, will expand your mind a bit, open your heart a bit and will initiate a process for truly living your life in a wildly graceful, beautiful, easy and blissful way.
The first steps towards creating a sense of oneness with all of life, is to study the ways of the natural world. The whole of creation is not much different from you, and if you learn to wax and wane with the moon, study the movement of the stars as they travel across the night sky, and practice ritual according to the seasons, you will eventually begin to recognize that the patterns, rhythms, and cycles that flow through the world, also flow through your body, and your life.
It is something to walk through life each day, every day, taking notice of the subtle, yet powerful ways that the natural world is trying to capture your attention, and so here is a monthly guide to help you align with the gentle yet powerful rhythms of nature, the mystical movements of the planets and stars, the wisdom of the moon, and the archetypes of the zodiac that will all help you to move through each day, month and season with presence, grace and magic.
Welcome to the Living Wild Monthly Almanac!
Sign up now to receive receive beautifully designed, and richly written monthly, seasonal, celestial, magical and lunar aspects, forecasts, and wisdom – along with related rituals, spells, crafts, meditations, and Goddess, herbal, and animal spirit messages…and so much more! Please read all the way to the bottom for links to sign up.
- Lunar Aspects & Wisdom
- Celestial Event Reminders for special moon phases, meteor showers, eclipses, & planetary alignments, etc.
- Traditional & Esoteric Zodiacal Archetypes & Aspects
- Planetary Workings & Aspects
- The Rhythm of The Seasons: monthly, solstice, equinox, directional & elemental forecasts
- Rituals, spells & meditations
- Herbal, Goddess, animal spirit messages & wisdom
- …and more!
- This is a digital, online, ‘self-study’, monthly almanac.
- The Living Wild almanac guide offers daily, monthly, seasonal, celestial, magical and lunar aspects, forecasts, and wisdom, along with related rituals, spells, meditations, and more for the seasons of the northern hemisphere where winter begins in December, spring begins in March, summer in June, and autumn in September.
- If you live in the southern hemisphere, the almanac may still be of interest to you, but please note that you will be reading the seasonal and celestial events for the northern hemisphere. Please contact me for a special Southern Hemisphere offer.
- Each issue is available to download as a PDF keepsake from the 20th of the month month prior, to the 19th of the current month of the almanac. As an example, January’s almanac will be available from December 20th to January 19th.
- You are entirely responsible for downloading the almanacs during the time that they are are available, which is from the 20th of the month month prior, to the 19th of the current month of the almanac. As an example: from December 20th to January 19th.
- Please note that once removed from view, the almanacs are not archived.
Renée Starr is an award winning author, mythologist, moonologist, artist and seeker of ancient wisdom for the modern woman. She offers her book, ‘You Are Woman, You Are Divine”, as a guide for the modern woman’s journey back to The Goddess, along with her many classes, workshops, circles and a variety of retreats.
For more offerings, please visit: